|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, February 15, 2018|
The Collections Supervisor is the primary person to assist employees with daily collection questions and concerns, conducting investigations, issuing corrective action or terminations as necessary. The Collections Supervisor will direct the Collections Lead in training and mentoring all employees.
- Coordinates maximum coverage within the assigned group to ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Reviews processes for efficiency and makes process updates and improvements.
- Create and implement strategy to ensure performance objectives are met
- Handle escalated calls
- Conduct monthly / annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Provide coaching and development feedback
- Participates in the interviewing and hiring process
- Issues corrective action/termination as necessary
- Sets a positive example
- Follows all rules set forth in the Convergent Employee Handbook and leads by example
- Motivates staff and maintains a team atmosphere
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies, client mandates as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of collections experience
- 1 year collections lead experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws
- Able to change direction as needed in order to meet the needs of customers; both internal and external.
- Can work under pressure and assist where required in meeting critical deadlines
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now