CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Client Services Representative
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, January 22, 2018|
Client Services is the main area for daily communications with clients. This position coordinates the daily contact with clients concerning information and document needs. Perform clerical duties in order to provide a high quality of service to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Request information and documents from clients as needed
- Run client reporting
- Research and resolve differences with clients that the debtor raises with collectors
- Incoming Client Service phone lines
- Handle Client Service work queues
- Answer client emails
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
High school graduate or equivalent. Some college, vocational training, or previous Customer Service experience preferable. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge & skills:
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a variety of personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to identify issues, work through them and to know when to elevate a problem to management.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently with little instruction
- 10 key by touch
- Accurate tying skills with a minimum of 45 WPM
- Ability to multi task
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Click Here to Apply Now