Call Center Supervisor
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, October 23, 2017|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to business need.
- Supervise a team of 8 to 12 customer service agents.
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of team of customer service agents.
- Handle escalated calls.
- Monitor and review individual and team performance. Success is based on the performance of assigned agents and the overall success of the project
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company and client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required.
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis.
- Field questions from team and possibly clients; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide coaching and development feedback.
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with attendance, dress code, and all Convergent policy.
- Produce and review Call Management System (CMS) reports.
- Maintain contact with client as determined by management.
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct monthly / annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Assist in completion of annual performance reviews
- Train, motivate, develop and reward customer service agents.
- Responds to and works to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Perform customer service agent duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Possess working knowledge of utility industry regulated market credit/collections practices
- Ability to successfully handle Duke Escalation calls.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills when dealing with individuals and groups.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and engage agents.
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks and take on new challenges.
Click Here to Apply Now