|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, November 30, 2017|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Collections Supervisor is the primary person to assist employees with daily collection questions and concerns, conducting investigations, issuing corrective action or terminations as necessary. The Collections Supervisor will direct the Collections Lead in training and mentoring all employees.
- Coordinates maximum coverage within the assigned group to ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Reviews processes for efficiency and makes process updates and improvements.
- Participates in the interviewing and hiring process
- Issues corrective action/termination as necessary
- Sets a positive example.
- Follows all rules set forth in the Convergent Employee Handbook and leads by example.
- Motivates staff and maintains a team atmosphere.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies, client mandates as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of collections experience
- 1 year collections lead experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws
- Able to change direction as needed in order to meet the needs of customers; both internal and external.
- Can work under pressure and assist where required in meeting critical deadlines
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality
Click Here to Apply Now