Planning, MI and Insight Manager
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Monday, February 26, 2018||Closing:||Monday, March 26, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||35,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJPF1157
Role: Planning, MI and Insight Manager
Salary: £35,000 Per Annum
We are looking for an experienced MI and Resource Planning specialist to oversee the Workforce Management and MI within a multi-skilled contact centre. You will be responsible for a team of skilled Analysts working across the Planning and MI function
- Accurate delivery of forecasting and resource models
- Build engaging dashboards and reports that provide an insight back to the stakeholders
- Ensure accurate staffing levels are driven through the forecasting process to meet the established demand and hit business KPI’s
- Identify business information solutions that support this strategy and gain buy-in across key business stakeholders around the solutions identified
- Manage performance and productivity of the team regularly
- Continually review staffing against plan and work to improve and deliver efficiencies
Required skill set and experience:
- Extensive experience in a Resource Planning role within a multi-skilled, multichannel environment
- Previous experience in managing a resource planning team.
- Strong technical background in using MS packages and WFM technology
- Automation of dashboards
- Reporting tools including Tableau or similar
- Stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to motivate and engage your team to deliver outstanding results
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now