Deskside Technician I
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Stefanini||Location:||Hamilton, Victoria, Australia|
|Posted:||Monday, December 4, 2017||Closing:||Monday, December 11, 2017|
Stefanini is a global IT service provider with over 22,000 employees across 77 offices in 30+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia. Since 1987, Stefanini has been providing offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world.
- Provide hardware/software support services to onsite client including break/fix
- Implement virus detection and eradication procedures
- Diagnose end-user system failures and implement repair solutions
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral devise failures and implement repair solutions
- Troubleshoot network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the Network
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 + year experience
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Excellent troubleshooting capability
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- This position includes continuous walking, bending and lifting equipment sometimes up to 50 pounds and engaging in labor related duties of connecting computer equipment
- May require additional project-specific training
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Stefanini is a drug free workplace. We reserve the right to require drug and alcohol testing as a condition for employment.
All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin or ancestry, age handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
Click Here to Apply Now