Customer Service Rep
|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, October 19, 2015|
Can you make the cut?
Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits. You’ll find that we value:
- Fearlessness. We’ll expect you to be a leader who is prepared to develop and oversee ambitious projects – without asking for permission.
- The will to overcome challenges. Our high-energy environment is constantly growing, so challenges are a daily occurrence. You’ll need to clear the hurdles by making split-second decisions and adapting at a moment’s notice.
- Entrepreneurship. Because we’re never satisfied with just “good,” we’re always on the lookout for the innovation to move our business forward. Our people channel their creativity to get us from “good” to “great.”
We know that these qualities are hard to come by. That’s why we’ll give you the tools you need to drive your capacity for growth and energy forward:
- Freedom. Who has time to deal with excessive bureaucracy? We focus not on red tape, but on results.
- Interaction with ALL levels of our organization. One moment you’ll be brainstorming with a colleague; the next, you’ll be working on a project with one of our senior executives. We foster open dialogue between our employees.
- Brilliant colleagues. Interacting with such talented, passionate people will motivate you to reach your professional potential.
- An amazing community. Miami is “One of the Happiest Cities to Work in” (Forbes.com 2011); we live and work in paradise!
If you’re inspired to join an industry trendsetter that will challenge and reward you, keep reading. We’re looking to work with you.
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Customer Service Representatives.
• Strong communication skills
• Result driven sales professional, must be motivated by $ $ $
• Aptitude for learning, understanding and conveying services to customers
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of correct grammar
• Ability to think on your feet and a quick learner
• Ability to maintain positive attitude and enthusiasm each and every day
• Proven record of attendance and team player
• Call center experience a plus
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
• Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
Telephone Representative Requirements:
• Must have excellent hearing in order to respond to callers’ requests.
• Must have the ability to deal with/make large number of calls.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
• Must have good eye sight for reading computer screens.
• Position requires the ability to interface with people in a positive manner.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Click Here to Apply Now