Resource Planning Specialist
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Wednesday, March 20, 2019||Closing:||Friday, April 19, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||55,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJPF1250
Job Title: Resource Planning Specialist
Salary: £55,000+ 10% Car allowance
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent role for an experienced Resource Planning Specialist who will report directly into the Resource Planning Director. You will be responsible for producing optimal and innovative resourcing models.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Creating & Documenting planning models.
- Creating innovative resourcing solutions and gaining business buy in to offer the right service at the optimum commercial output.
- Support the transition of new business wins to the BAU planning teams.
- Be a planning expert to stakeholders
- Design new resourcing solutions
- Work with existing planning team to challenge any current working practices and thinking
- Present solutions to the business for sign off and be challenged by senior managers and directors.
- Managing test and learn activity for planning led innovation initiatives.
If you are interested to apply:
- Comprehensive understanding of planning in a contact centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of implementing new tools and processes into an existing environment.
- Ability to work at all levels with experience of managing senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of benefits and limitations of planning specific software
- Advanced Excel level knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to propose creative solutions rather than tried and tested methods
- Knowledge and application of planning theories and forecasting methods
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now