|Company:||Convergent||Location:||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 4, 2017|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Lead and coordinate the workflow activities and operations of a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) to meet the volume management target. Monitor, train and coach CSR’s to ensure that they meet and exceed individual and departmental performance objectives. Make and receive phone calls as needed to support call volume.
- Must meet background and drug screen requirements as outlined by the Project/Client
- Must be flexible to work within but not limited to the hours of operations and maintain above average attendance
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and experience working with call center software platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and calculate statistical data
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced, diversely populated organization that is constantly evolving
- Knowledge and experience in coaching for performance via metrics and KPI’s
- Phone time required as needed to support call volume
Experience/ Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of call center experience
- 1 or more years of experience in a leadership role
Convergent employees meeting the job requirements above and are currently meeting/exceeding their performance metrics are encouraged to apply. Individuals currently on a write-up for disciplinary purposes or those who have had attendance or performance issues within the last 90 days will not be considered at this time.
Click Here to Apply Now