Check out The Most Innovative, Highly rated Contact Center World Events EVER!
...Thousands of past delegates agree! - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Best Contact Centers in the World 2017
all award winners!STARTS IN:
Network, Learn, benchmark in this unique best practice forum with the best practitioners in the World
...who run centers and take your center to new levels of performance, engage staff, improve service and more!
Helpdesk Technician I
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Stefanini||Location:||Southfield, Michigan, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, April 19, 2017||Closing:||Tuesday, May 2, 2017|
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or web submits
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to, entering data into the database timely and accurately
- May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured properly
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 0-1 year’s relevant experience
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Click Here to Apply Now