Inside Sales Specialist
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, September 6, 2017|
A Santa Monica-based tech startup, CallFire's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how small and medium sized businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to an organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique workspace that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last three years running. Come find out why.
The Sales Specialist will provide personalized education for incoming warm signups, and moving them through the sales funnel. In this role the candidate will help demonstrate the value of CallFire products to our clients over phone chat and other channels. Candidates will be responsible for providing an amazing client experience, deliver prompt and accurate technical support, and ensure client satisfaction on a daily basis. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a great attitude, strong technical aptitude, patience, curiosity and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.
- Customer Education:
- Provide personalized education that aligns with our company brands and voice, directly impacting and improving the customers communication and engagement efforts. Develop and maintain deep expertise of all CallFire branded products. Help customers plan and understand the best way to utilize our products based on the customer�s business needs or business plans.
- Solution Oriented:
- Think independently and critically, to build proven value faster for both the customer and CallFire.
- Process Improvement:
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience and conversion rates. Gather feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze data to identify best practices.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve our team�s performance.
- Adapt constantly to a rapidly changing environment, we're growing fast and we expect you to be able to keep up.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customers resulting in exceeding the monthly goals and new revenue metrics. Successful track record in meeting and exceeding goals in prior roles (preferably in inbound/outbound sales, or in a revenue focused performance role).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Understand how to interact and navigate web-based software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple customer requests at once
- Superior typing and phone skills
- Ability to perform administrative functions
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent system skills including Excel
- Quarterly bonus, profit sharing, and incentives dependent on performance
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Healthy commission plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- And many more additional perks�
Click Here to Apply Now