CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Elite Customer Service Representative
|Company:||VIPdesk Connect||Location:||Piscataway, New Jersey, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, July 23, 2018|
The Elite Customer Service Representative (Elite Brand Ambassador) is a passionate customer service professional dedicated exclusively to the Chanel customer service program and is responsible for providing an amazing customer experience for Chanel’s clients (customers) via phone, email, chat, SMS, and social media. The Elite Brand Ambassador assists customers with all aspects of customer service including order placement, general customer service assistance, and escalated issues across the following lines of business: Chanel.com, Fragrance & Beauty, and Eyewear. The Elite Brand Ambassador utilizes a variety of resources and information to assist customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports and reinforces Chanel’s brand standards and goal of providing world class customer service.
This position is located in Piscataway, New Jersey. Candidates must reside in New Jersey within reasonable commuting distance of the office location. This position also requires 4-6 mandatory training sessions at Chanel boutiques and training facilities throughout the year.
Essential Responsibilities include the following (but are not limited to):
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the timeless elegance and beauty of Chanel, and proud to represent the brand
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing suggestions for products that match interests and needs
- Ability to retain and convey thorough knowledge and benefits of Chanel’s products
- Confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards
- Communicate with customers and exhibit genuine empathy
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty
- Utilize multiple service channels (email, chat, phone, text, etc.) to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Must have ability to travel to Chanel boutiques or training centers for trainings 4-6 times per year
- Reside in New Jersey within reasonable commuting distance of Piscataway office
- Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, headset, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- Ability to telework approximately 12-15 times per year from a noise-free, distraction-free secure home office
- Experience and proven success in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Savviness and experience with technology
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to take on new challenges
- Experience with luxury brands and serving affluent customers
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency, and commitment to excellence
- Genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, and luxury goods
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- Previous in-store retail experience, ideally in luxury retail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 wpm with 95% accuracy
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment
Our next training class begins on or about September 7th with daily virtual classroom sessions 1:00 pm-7:00 pm ET. New team members will attend training remotely via web cameras from secure, noise-free, distraction-free home offices that meet our requirements. Learn more about our virtual training in our FAQs https://vipdeskconnect.com/faqs.
Please refer to the Remote Office Requirements listed in our FAQs: https://vipdeskconnect.com/faqs/. Regrettably, we are unable to accept Mac computers for this position.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
Click Here to Apply Now