JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
IVR / ACD Telephony Developer
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||Closing:||Saturday, August 11, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||48,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJPF1190
Role: IVR / ACD Telephony Developer
Salary: Up to £48,000 plus benefits
My client is looking for an experienced IVR/ACD Telephony Developer to manage customer communication services for their Contact Centres. As the technical lead you will provide and facilitate the interface between prospective customers, members and telephone-based staff. Utilising advanced technical tools for the set-up, delivery and tracking of services.
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership for and maintain configuration of the database including agent records, routing information, hardware tables and schedule tables to reflect operational set-up and call handling requirements.
- Manage incident queue and action responses appropriately and within SLA.
- Maintaining the key technical equipment used for contact handling and ensure that they are designed and configured to maximise access and service levels
- Develop and maintain procedures to ensure that systems can be recovered in the event of a disaster.
What experience will I have?
- Advanced Telephone System Management Knowledge gained through specialist training, supplier training courses and industry best practice
- Advanced knowledge of call centre operations and telephone technology for example, Computer Telephone Integration, Provider Networks and services (BT), Diallers, Voice Recording, Interactive Voice Response and Internet integration.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now