CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Junior DevOps Engineer (Entry Level)
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, May 4, 2017|
CallFire is looking for a motivated individual ready to start a career in a growing telecommunications company as a Junior DevOps Engineer. Interested candidates should be prepared to work at our Santa Monica, California office. We are not considering remote employment for this position.
Benefits include full health and dental, employee fitness program, continued education support, and weekly catered lunches.
Resume submission required for this role. MUST be in LA area for consideration.
- Escalate, diagnose, and resolve system and vendor-related issues
- Support internal infrastructure and services
- Monitor reports and live graphs
- Data analysis using mySql and no-SQL
- Learn and support the company�s API to consult other teams and customers
- Participate in DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Contribution to iterative documentation
- Bring your passion and enthusiasm to learn, grow, and contribute to the team
- Understanding of Linux operating environment (Ubuntu, CentOs, etc.)
- Database skills with SQL (MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and NoSQL (Cassandra, etc.)
- Ability to keep cool under pressure
- Strong team player, good communicator
- Must be able to share information effectively with clients and coworkers
Bachelor's degree or higher
Click Here to Apply Now