Help Desk Technician
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, December 12, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Help Desk Technician is Responsible for administering and performing the company’s help desk functions, which includes the development and delivery of user support services with a primary focus on software and hardware usage, training processes and productivity issues.
- Provide maintenance, end user support
andtraining for the terminal, desktop, laptop, and VDI computing environments.
- Assist in equipment moves, deployment, inventory tracking, and purchase requisitions
- Train employees on software and hardware operation
- Work issues submitted via ticketing system and be able to resolve within a timely manner.
- Be able to communicate effectively to users and IT members to help understand or effectively troubleshoot issues or requests as they are submitted.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT LAN/WAN environment providing end-user support or equivalent computer service experience.
- BS degree in IT preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Software certifications: MS Office suite, Windows Desktop (Windows7)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Any employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and/or Drug Screen.
Click Here to Apply Now