|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, June 22, 2017|
<p "display: inline !important">We are seeking talented, enthusiastic Senior Database Administrator to join our team in Santa Monica, California. You will responsible for transforming, loading, aggregating, and maintaining performance on environments what are up to petabytes in scale on an ever evolving technology stack. You will be responsible for building out new products while updating and expanding our existing offerings. This position will be responsible for writing stored procedures in MySQL / Postgres.
- Design and code solutions on and off database for ensuring application access to enable data drive decision making for the company�s multi-faceted ad serving operations
- Work closely with the end user communities ensure enterprise data warehouse solutions and assets are actionable, accessible and evolving in lockstep with the needs of the ever changing business model.
- Be a part of a team working on a high volume, highly available data platform that is critical to the success of the business
- Participate in architecture discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over projects
- Conduct performance testing and monitoring of production systems
- Review work and assure adherence to best standards and practices
Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with operation database development including procedural
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. SQL, Java)
- You are experienced with architecting, developing and extending large and complex systems
- You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist
- You need to be a great team worker and a great communicator
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- 7+ years experience
- MS in Computer Science.
- Experienced deep understanding of MySQL, Cassandra, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Mongo
- Integration experience with specific �Big Data� technologies including Hadoop & Hive
- Experience with Java
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation + 5 Personal Days
- Unlimited sick leave
- Amazing culture and coworkers
- Many other perks to help with work life balance.
Click Here to Apply Now