Client Compliance Representative
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, November 27, 2017|
Protects quality of company assets by completing external and internal client audits; ensuring compliance with regulations and internal controls; recommending or suggesting improvements in internal control structure; and reporting findings to Director of Compliance and Client Compliance Manager.
- Responsible for handling any 3rd Party External Client Auditing for Convergent
- Prepares for audits by researching past client audit findings, internal policy, formulating a plan of action
- Performs new client on-boarding auditing and ensures all aspects of client work standards and contractual agreements are being met at time of new business load and continual audit review 30-60-90 day out for continual controls in place
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operational work standards, client contractual requirements and special client documentation
- Ability to work a mandatory tasked auditing and monitoring schedule that is centered on internal processes and specific client auditing as a result of internal process functioning deficiencies, external client audit exceptions, newly implemented controls for client requirements or internal processes
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with audit team and operations management
- Prepares documentation for client audits and oversees client audits as directed.
- New Client On-Boarding Initiation-Ability to work with Client Compliance Manager in review of contracts and facilitating initial client onboarding program.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 + years in management
- At least 2 years + experience in compliance or audit role
- Job stability and maturity
- Must have Microsoft Office Knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to Create Ad Hoc Reporting
- Thorough knowledge of the FDCPA and state collection laws
- Excellent organization and communication skills-Attention to Detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well with other department personnel
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
Click Here to Apply Now