Customer Support Analyst
|Company:||Upstream Works||Location:||Vaughan, Ontario, Canada|
|Posted:||Tuesday, June 11, 2019|
WOODBRIDGE, ON – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – FULL TIME
You are a hot shot problem solver, always prepared to stand by your promises and deliver exceptional customer and partner experiences.
We are Upstream Works, a Cisco preferred solutions partner, and we provide software technology for customer care in the rapidly changing social, mobile and omnichannel world of the contact center. Our goal is to be the number one agent desktop solutions provider and we are well on our way. We are currently looking for a talented troubleshooter who will be a key contributor to the success of Upstream Works.
The work environment is young, dynamic and entrepreneurial. We like to get things done and have fun while we're doing it.
What you'll do:
- Be a full-time member of the Support team
- Provide first and second level support via phone and email
- Track issue progress using our JIRA ticketing system
- Perform remote and occasional onsite technical support
- Install and configure solutions for customers
- Maintain an open line of communication with management on current support issues
- Create and maintain internal Knowledge Base articles
- Provide emergency on-call support
- Some travel may be required within North America
- Assist with organizational IT tasks
- Participate in a rotating UK shift with other Support Analysts
Here’s how your support, technical and communication skills come into play:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in technical or software support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multitask proactively
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Hardware/Software experience with servers and desktops in a Windows environment
- Solid understanding of Windows (7 and 10), Windows Server (2012, 2016, and 2019), IIS, VMware, SQL databases
- As some of our customer’s data is governed by privacy laws, a security check may be required
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- You are legally entitled to work in Canada
Who we are?
At Upstream Works, we eliminate the causes of headaches by deploying products and services for corporate and enterprise contact centers. We help solve tough problems by integrating software and using analytics to improve efficiency. We are proud to say we can do this in the fastest time in the industry.
We are a group of modest, dedicated, hard-working, family-friendly, close-knit people who enjoy seasonal parties, family and friend picnics, and a culture of making the extra effort to do what we say we will, and make sure it benefits all of us. Oh, and axe throwing; sometimes we put dangerous weapons in the hands of our employees and no one gets hurt! And because we are lean, everyone has the opportunity to make decisions, affect changes and see results right away. You can directly drive the success of the company.
At Upstream Works, we live and work by our culture of collaboration, delivery and respect for each other. When we hand out business cards to our friends and peers, they say: Faciemus Quae Dicimus – we do what we say.
Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
We’re located at 7777 Weston Road, Woodbridge, ON. The office is easily accessible by car or transit (both TTC and York Regional Transit) with free onsite parking and a quick walk from the new TTC Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station.
Upstream Works welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Click Here to Apply Now