CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Posted:||Monday, February 13, 2017|
Would you like to enter the world of global online marketing and make a real difference? Are you passionate and driven? How would you like to join our efforts to improve people’s lives through information technology? Come join Phonexia and help us bring our vision and goals to life.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who would help us meet our ambitious objectives of revenue growth and finding new business partners. Your responsibilities would include the co-creation and execution of the digital strategy of our company.
You should be an energetic and communicative online specialist, capable of changing the way Phonexia does its marketing. We are looking for someone interested in doing business globally, not just locally.
Think about what could be achieved with online tools and dedicated effort. Come forward with your ideas. We want you to step up and become the leader of our marketing team.
Are you with us?
- Advance increased lead generation via online channels to achieve Phonexia’s ambitious growth.
- Provide the company leadership with market feedback about competitive offers and activities online.
- Oversee the promotion of using new and innovative technologies while carrying out competitor analyses to ensure that the local online marketing activity always stays at the forefront and remains relevant to the partners and customers.
- Analyze website traffic, marketing conversion and marketing ROI using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Develop B2B visibility through social media (eg., Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Manage the website “www.phonexia.com”.
- Manage the editorial calendar of the blog to ensure that new content is regularly published.
- Source on local websites for the purposes of online PR (recommendation sites, director listings, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of e-marketing principles and methods.
- Experience in analyzing, including the knowledge of SEO / Google Analytics and Google Adwords, and the ability to advise on content optimalization.
- A self-motivated, result driven, responsive, and organized attitude compatible with our small but growing company.
- The ability to communicate with people of both technical and business specialization at all levels of a company (project manager, CTO, CEO).
- Fluent English and the ability to handle business and technical discussions in a clear and compelling manner.
- Motivational and competitive benefits package.
- An opportunity to work in a company that develops state of the art technologies.
- Flexible working hours to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- A friendly environment full of intelligent and easy-going people.
- An atmosphere that encourages self-fulfillment and personal development.
Interested in joining us?
Send us a few words about yourself, together with your CV, to email@example.com. Call +420 511 205 265 should you need more information. We look forward to meeting you.
Click Here to Apply Now