Management Information Analyst / MI Analyst
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Wednesday, August 7, 2019||Closing:||Saturday, September 7, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||35,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJPF1275
Job Title: Management Information Analyst / MI Analyst
Location Blackpool, North West
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Management Information (MI) Analyst who will play an integral role in a new and exciting team. You will be responsible for Reporting and monitoring the operational performance and effectiveness of the operations.
- Report and monitor the operational performance and effectiveness of strategies
- Collate, manipulate and analyse data to provide commercial insights
- Delivering dashboards, reports, KPI’s and insights across a wide range of projects
- Manage end-to-end strategic initiatives
- Help to make data driven decisions
If you are interested to apply you will need:
- Experience using SQL and BI Solutions
- A proven ability to translate analytics insights into effective strategy
- A strong commercial acumen
- A self-starter attitude with good organisational skills
- Technical background with ability to pick up new systems rapidly and regularly
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now