JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Head of International Sales
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Monday, February 4, 2019||Closing:||Monday, March 4, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||100,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4268
Job Title: Head of International Sales
Location: Midlands / South East
Salary: Up to £100k + 20% bonus
Job Type: Permanent
I am looking for an innovative and results driven Head of International Sales, who has experience of driving sales through people, across international locations.
Spoken languages will be beneficial! Particularly Spanish.
This is a senior role with a very popular and immediately recognisable brand!
- Operational Leadership and day to day management of the telesales and Account Management teams, of approx. 20FTE
- Own & develop the sales strategy & business plan for the international business
- Increase revenue and market share by setting objectives and driving performance
- Build strong relationships internally and externally (B2B clients)
- To demonstrate operational management and improvement in a telesales environment
- A Leader who can performance manage and develop sales teams to a very high standard
- A customer advocate who will always look at how to achieve best outcomes for the customer
- A strong influencer of people who can work effectively cross functionally internally and externally
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of leading high performance sales teams in a multi channel environment, across international markets.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now