Digital Marketing Coordinator
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, September 27, 2017|
- Manage digital marketing campaigns including SEM, SEO, display and social.
- Manage SEO strategy for five brands, ensuring top rank for key terms.
- Oversee agencies and ensure their optimizations are in line with company goals.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and monitor A/B copy tests.
- Manage display campaigns in AdWords and other networks.
- Provide recommendations for keyword expands, campaign restructuring and targeting.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Recommend landing page and conversion path optimizations to improve overall performance of digital campaigns.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
- Keep up with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and online reporting tools.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- BA/BS preferred: Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field highly preferred
- B2B marketing experience a plus (fast-paced, startup tech environment)
- Proven ability to manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- AdWords/Google Analytics certification a plus
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Click Here to Apply Now