JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Client Services Clerk
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, September 11, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare manual placement spreadsheets and coordinate with IT to load files
- Daily Placement Reports
- Scan documents into Latitude
- Process incoming client faxes and distribute to CSRs
- Mail handling
- Billing Servicer Placement Audits
- Billing Servicer Inventory Recall Warnings
- Cancellation Policy Closures
- Assist Client Services Dept. with other duties as requested by management
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to multi-task
- Must be team focused, willing to help others and hold the group goals as important priorities.
- Working knowledge Outlook
- Heavy Data Entry
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Click Here to Apply Now