Bilingual Collections Associate (English/Spanish)
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, June 5, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Position: Bilingual Collector (English / Spanish)
Collectors are responsible for calling 200-400 people a day, as well as accepting incoming calls regarding past due accounts and securing payments.
- Call debtors to secure payments on past due accounts
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English / Spanish Bilingual (Read, Write, Speak)
- FDCPA knowledge preferred
- Type at least 35WPM
- Professional phone etiquette
- Solid negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Maintain confidentiality
- Remain in a stationary position 95% of the time
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access office machinery etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e. calculator, copy machine and computer printer).
- Must be able to exchange accurate information over the phone and in person
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now