VP of Client Services
|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Miramar, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, July 5, 2019|
Job Description:Are you a game changer?
Are you the kind of executive who has made a lasting and positive impact on the organizations you’ve been a part of?
Do you want to join a company that welcomes world-class talent, high integrity, a commitment to excellence and progressive management ideas?
If you can honesty answer “yes” to the above and demonstrate it, then we want to meet you.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our award winning culture. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits. We value people who embody our corporate values - “S.T.R.I.V.E.”
• Service – Demonstrates strong commitment to meeting the needs of co-workers, management, clients, and community service projects.
• Tenacity – Consistent reward of passionately striving to achieve results. Conveys strong need to win. Reputation for not giving up.
• Responsibility – Takes accountability for all work activities and personal actions; follows through on commitments.
• Integrity – Iron clad. Does not ethically cut corners. Earns trust of co-workers. Puts organization above self-interests.
• Versatility – Capable of adapting to various tasks; wears many hats.
• Entrepreneurship – Recognizes opportunities for the program they are in, or in current/new products/services. Consider them in a businesslike manner and takes action; takes risks and achieves a business advantage.
If you’re inspired to join an industry trendsetter that will challenge and reward you, keep reading. We’re looking to work with you.
Our dynamic Client Services Team is currently in search of a Vice President of Client Services. This position will report directly to our President and Chief Operating Officer.
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Client Services:
• Develop and mentor the account executives in the Client Service Department
• Work effectively with your peers in the various business units of the company
• Be an effective advocate for our clients within the company
• Be an effective advocate for the company with our clients.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, including new client launches, coordinating training sessions, holding monthly and quarterly business reviews, managing daily team huddles, participate in daily conference calls, and negotiate agreements.
• Be responsible for approving and ensuring the accuracy of our company’s client billings.
• Participate in new and existing client presentations with the Business Development team.
• Determine the strategic direction of the Client Services organization to ensure efficient and effective delivery of optimal service to the client base and to ensure the consistent execution of a world class customer service.
• Set department goals and provides guidance to the Client Services team to successfully achieve these goals.
• Interface with clients to develop and execute strategies and plans to meet clients’ business objectives.
• Share with the executive team key client opportunities, potential risks, and issues that might impact the health of the overall account and/or the company as a whole.
• Effectively manage a team of Account Executives in a fast-paced, error-free environment.
• Develop strong business relationships with high profile, high revenue clients to ensure a strong, long-standing relationship.
• Develop and aligns workforce strategies to address key business plans and facilitate organizational change initiatives.
• Establish quality and efficiency standards in all areas of responsibility and ensures that these standards are measured and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
• Facilitate opportunities to deepen the client relationship through partnership and solution building
• Manage and control the Client Service department's expenses and budget.
• Establish clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicates these to team through department meetings and performance planning.
• Grow team in size and skills while maintaining efficiency and improving client satisfaction levels.
• Plan and manages at both the strategic and operational levels.
• Negotiate contract renewals including fees and performance guarantees.
• Provide input and guidance regarding appropriate and effective pricing for new and existing service offerings.
• Serve as an active member of the Executive team and provide strategic input at the company’s management meetings.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to hire and develop a team and build a highly effective department.
• Strong personal and professional business network
• Credible professional references
• 10+ years of business executive experience
• 5+ years of senior management experience
• 5+ years of experience managing multiple “high touch” clients
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strongly Preferred: Call Center or Customer Service Industry or Experience
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent presentation skills
• Excellent Project/Program Management Skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage corporate clients
• Ability to hire, develop, and manage a team
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to lead, motivate, and inspire a diverse group of people
• Adaptive and flexible
• Assertive with a strong sense of urgency
• Innovative with a strong ability to think “outside the box” to find solutions to problems.
• Demonstrate intellect and curiosity
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and an excellent 401K plan.
Click Here to Apply Now