CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Director of Content Marketing
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, December 11, 2018|
A Santa Monica-based tech company, EZ Texting's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to an organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique work-space that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last four years running. Come find out why!
As our Director of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for EZ Texting�s overall content strategy, execution, and syndication. You'll develop a comprehensive content strategy to drive awareness and build our brand. You will accomplish this by leveraging our existing EZ Texting properties, creating entirely new content (thought leadership pieces, eBooks, whitepapers, press op-ed�s, customer stories) to drive leads and user awareness, assets, or a combination of both. To achieve your goals you'll collaborate cross-functionally with other business leaders throughout our Marketing, Sales, Product, and 3rd party vendors. You will implement rigorous project management processes to ensure content time-frames and purpose are communicated to stakeholders. Closely work with demand generation team to optimize content goals as they relate to leads and opportunities.
- You'll create and lead our content development and syndication strategy. This includes owning the budget, and managing our content platform, in terms of structure, aesthetics, and tools.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that best aligns to EZ Texting�s customer buying cycle.
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- On a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, you'll manage our content flow, to ensure that both deadlines and high-quality standards are met.
- You'll ensure our content is on-brand. You'll edit for consistency in tone, comply with SEO best practices, and collaborate with Design to create assets that bring our content to life.
- You'll contribute editorial content for EZ Texting blog and external publications.
- You'll conduct and publish education industry research reports.
- Develop and manage an external team of content contributors, writers, and consultants.
- Comprehensive and ongoing measurement of the performance of individual pieces of content and the overall content program.
- You'll also interview our key customers, partners, and influencers as well as industry experts, to source content and develop stories that truly engage our readers.
- Bachelor�s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or comparable field including Digital Marketing required.
- You have 5+ years� experience in a content marketing or editorial role, either at a media organization or content team in a consumer-facing company.
- You have a proven track record of building content strategy and content organizations to accomplish business goals.
- You're a seasoned leader, while also being a team player. You have solid experience in hiring and leading a team to deliver upon high-quality standards, though you expect to roll up your sleeves and be involved in the process, as well.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have meticulous attention to detail and top-notch spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Key content marketing skills, including: editorial, strategic planning, project management, analytical.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Fully paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited sick leave
- Fully stocked kitchens
- And many more additional perks�
Click Here to Apply Now