CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Class Action Customer Service Representative (05-03-2016)
|Company:||Adecco||Location:||College Station, Texas, United States|
Adecco is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives in College Station, TX.
CSR’s answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Answer calls and respond to emails
• Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
• Research required information using available resources
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Update existing customer information
• Identify and escalate priority issues
• Route calls to appropriate resource
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Produce call reports
Education and Experience
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Good data entry and typing skills
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
• verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Customer service orientation
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Group benefits — preventative health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability • Voluntary benefits — accident insurance, cancer insurance, legal protection plan • 401(k) • Tuition reimbursement • Training programs • Paid holidays • Service bonus
If you are interested in this position, please apply now at www.adeccousa.com and follow up with a call to the local Adecco branch at (254) 666-0002.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Click Here to Apply Now