8 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER THE AWARDS!
Compete in 2019 for a World Title and be named Best in the World in one or more than 34 awards - Click here to apply now
JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Time to upgrade your membership
Take advantage of all the benefits of an executive membership - Click here to upgrade now
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, January 8, 2019|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to business need.
- Supervise a team of customer service agents
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of team of customer service agents
- Monitor and review individual and team performance
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company and client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis
- Field questions from team and possibly clients; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints
- Provide coaching and development feedback
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met
- Monitor and ensure compliance with attendance, dress code, and all Convergent policy
- Maintain contact with client as determined by management
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team
- Conduct monthly / annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Administer performance improvement plans and disciplinary warnings as needed
- Train, motivate, develop and reward customer service agents
- Respond to and work to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed
- Perform customer service agent duties as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Uphold all Convergent policies and report any company policies to department supervisor or manager
- Previous management experience preferred
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
- May be asked to work extended hours as needed and to maintain a flexible schedule to support project needs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Analyze and calculate statistical data
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Manage by Walking Around (MBWA)
- There are no travel requirements for this position
- Physical requirements may include sitting and/or standing for several hours a day
- Functions well in a team environment
Convergent employees meeting the job requirements above and are currently meeting/exceeding their performance metrics are encouraged to apply.
Individuals currently on a write-up for disciplinary purposes or those who have had attendance or performance issues within the last 90 days will not be considered at this time.
Click Here to Apply Now