|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, August 15, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Compliance Monitoring Representative monitors collection agent calls in review of federal regulator and state law, as well as Convergent company policy requirements. The assessment of the agent performance/behavior is recorded via compliance scorecards indicating low/high risk violations and correlating compliance point assessments. Compliance representatives will document feedback to help aid, coach and counsel agents to modify call performance levels.
- Monitor randomly selected calls via various dialer softwares.by the compliance representative to review in one of two ways: Live Vox or FACS Kaliwa
- Ability to meet monthly call monitoring quotas
- Record scored calls via the Convergent Call Monitor Form
- Save all reviewed and scored call forms as a PDF copy in selected company share drives
- Send calls that result with compliance violations or are in need of a coaching opportinity are sent to Operations Management along with Convergent Call Monitor Form
- Log all failed calls or coaching opportunities on an Internal Corrective Action log for trending reporting
- Review all refund requests processed by the Bookkeeping Department to determine agent error
- Review Call Miner Reports for trending and provide coaching opportunities to Operations Management as needed
- Responds and resolves verbal and written complaints from state agencies, CFPB, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Attorney Generals, attorneys, clients and consumers
- Investigate and document any violations, monitors collection calls and completes internal and client complaints reporting
- Responds to email complaints in the required timeframes specific to company policy and client requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service and/or Collection experience
- Has good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to diffuse upset or angry consumers
- Can work independently, as well as investigate and reach logical conclusions
- Capable of operating a computer keyboard, typewriter, fax machine, and copier and has experience with various computer applications, including Microsoft Office applications
- Has knowledge of the FDCPA, FCRA and all other state and federal collection laws
Click Here to Apply Now