|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, May 17, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Payment Processor’s primary function is to ensure accurate daily posting of all payments received by Convergent or Account Control Technology per specified client rules. The payments received are Mail, Western Union, ACH, Web, Credit/Debit Card, and Direct Payments from our clients. The payment processor is also responsible for running various processes to generate exception reports that need to be reviewed and completed. Additional responsibilities include daily deposits, preparing client statements, client invoices, account locates, payment returns & forwards and other duties as assigned to ensure all processes are completed timely and accurately.
Duties and Expectations: (include but are not limited to the following)
- Post payments daily and accurately based on specified client requirements
- Accurately locate debtor account information as needed in order to process payments
- Timely return of payments to debtor if unable to post to account
- Timely forwarding of payments to clients for which we do not post
- Run scheduled processes including ACH, Credit/Debit Cards, Check21
- Prepare nightly deposits as scheduled
- Maintain all printers as scheduled
- Prepare client statements accurately as scheduled
- Process all NSF & Chargeback payments accurately following all client and NSF fee rules
- Other duties as assigned to ensure completion of work
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- Acute attention to detail
- Exceptional organization skills a must
- Advanced knowledge of 10 key, data entry and balancing principles
- Requires 2+ years data entry, balancing, item processing or other related experience
- Must have ability to work independently and be self motivated
- Requires knowledge of various types of computer software, including Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Latitude Experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Standard work days for the Payment Processing Department are Monday through Friday. The Payment Processing Department is also responsible for monthly closes which requires additional weekend and evening work hours.
Payment Processors are restricted from taking time off the last five days of the month due to the various client close schedules and volume of work.
On the last day of the month, all processors are required to remain at work until all month end duties have been completed.
Click Here to Apply Now