CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Elite Brand Ambassador
|Company:||VIPdesk Connect||Location:||Piscataway, New Jersey, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, April 9, 2018|
The Elite Brand Ambassador is dedicated exclusively to the Chanel customer service program and is responsible for providing an amazing customer experience for Chanel’s customers via phone, email, and chat. The Elite Brand Ambassador will assist Chanel’s customers with all aspects of customer service including the placement of orders, general customer service assistance and escalated issues across three lines of business: Fragrance & Beauty, Watches & Fine Jewelry, and Fashion. The Elite Brand Ambassador will utilize a variety of resources and information to assist customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports Chanel’s brand standards and goal of providing world-class customer service to their customers.
This position is located in Piscataway, New Jersey. Candidates must reside in New Jersey within reasonable commuting distance of office location. This position also requires 4-6 mandatory training sessions at Chanel boutiques and training facilities throughout the year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Handle customer service inquiries with sophistication for Chanel customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Provide warm, personable, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity and a deep appreciation for the timeless elegance and beauty of Chanel and proud to represent the brand.
- Provide service in a manner that takes the service one step further, by engaging in fact finding to ensure you are solving all of the customer needs.
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing them with suggestions for products that match their interests and needs.
- Ability to retain and convey thorough knowledge and benefits of Chanel’s products.
- Confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, sales, etc.).
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards.
- Communicate with customers and exhibit genuine empathy when appropriate.
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty.
- Ability to accurately document customer interaction details accurately.
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers.
- Applies client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in the Piscataway, NJ office; Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm ET
- Resident of New Jersey
- Must have the ability to travel to Chanel boutiques or training centers for trainings 4-6 times per year.
- Ability to attend meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about Chanel and their products and services.
- Ability to telework approximately 15 times per year from a noise-free, distraction-free secure home office.
- Previous in-store retail experience ideally in luxury retail.
- Have a genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics and luxury goods in general.
- College degree preferred.
- Have experience with luxury brands and serving affluent customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and proven success in customer service in a luxury environment preferred.
- Chat experience preferred.
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on new things.
- Desire to keep learning.
- Very professional, calm.
- Strong computer and internet skills. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute with excellent spelling and use of grammar skills.
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs.
- Polite, friendly and knowledgeable phone demeanor.
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence.
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check.
- Able to work within the given availability outlined above.
VIPdesk Connect, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
Click Here to Apply Now