Contact Centre Manager (Collections)
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, July 12, 2018||Closing:||Sunday, August 12, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||35,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJJM1173
Job Title: Contact Centre Manager (Collections)
Job Location: Midlands
Salary – up to £35,000 + bens
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this collections role is with an exciting and expanding company operating within an evolving and competitive market sector. The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the service delivery across the business.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day workflow and performance of the Collections team in order to meet business KPI targets.
- To consistently review people and process to deliver operational efficiencies and customer excellence
- To work closely with and ensure the performance of an outsourced collections team.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships will all internal / external stakeholders
- To provide first-class training, coaching and on-going support to department in order to ensure consistently high levels of service, operational performance and staff engagement.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader who has a target driven, commercially aware mind-set, twinned with a commitment to delivering great customer service in all client interactions. Individuals who can evidence previous experience in a commercial collections environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now