|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Monday, June 11, 2018||Closing:||Friday, June 29, 2018|
BristolClosing date June 29th 2018
You will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of customer focussed debt collections activity within the debt collections team. Maintaining high quality, providing accurate and timely information, while improving collections levels and ensuring KPI and SLA performance are achieved whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
Getting & Retaining Business
- Build and maintain a strong business relationship with existing client contacts in order to understand their needs and ensure client satisfaction.
- Build and retain a strong business relationship with existing clients, in order to understand their needs and ensure Inter Credit International are well positioned to win new and on-going business.
- Fulfil individual targets to maximise contribution to team performance and meet client requirements
- Prioritise allocated tasks to provide the optimum service
- Adhere to company standards in order to present a professional image to stakeholders
- Engage, lead and inspire teams created to deliver optimal and profitable integrated client solutions
- Pro-actively direct client and internal communications on progress to manage expectations of service delivery
- Identify and communicate issues resolving them where appropriate, in order to provide a continuity of service and consistency of output
- Participate in internal and external reviews to make service enhancements through methodology, practices & procedural improvements
- Actively seek comments from internal and external stakeholders to enhance and deliver market leading solutions
Enabling & Support
- Recognise and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures to improve performance
- Develop new credit and collection processes to improve effectiveness. Map and maintain existing and new credit management processes
- Complaint handling in accordance to company policy and procedures
- Preparation & delivery of PDR/PDP for all Team Members, including feedback of any individual training requirements
- Monitor Team quality performance to ensure compliance with FCA along with a good understanding of FCA requirements and obligations towards TCF.
- Plan staff levels to ensure operation is not compromised.
- Minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience in a customer facing contact centre environment, dealing with the public
- Minimum of 1-2 years debt collections management experience
- Proactive and results driven
- Able to form good relationships with people at all levels and work as part of a team.
- Highly organised, analytical numerical thinker.
- Analytical problem solver – ability identify issues and trends from data sets and define plans and actions accordingly
- Strong Excel skills
- Always looking to make improvements – mindful of quality
- Completer-Finisher – accurate and consistent – always delivers
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude. Keen to take on new things as and when business needs arise.
- Quick Learner and ability to understand complex CRM and fulfilment systems
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good Communication Skills (including formal presentation)
- Presents workable business solutions
Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience of contact centre applications and solutions
- High level of business & technical literacy
- Demonstrable commercial experience Proven track record in Client /Customer management within the outsourced contact centre or marketing services industry.
- Proven experience of defining, proposing, implementing and measuring improvements in a contact centre / marketing services environment.
- Good experience of delivering, managing and developing programmes within strict SLA’s and performance driven culture
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written, sufficient to a successful customer conversation
- Strong leadership skills and abilities
- Ability to rapidly learn & assimilate information
- Be effective at prioritizing activities, multi-tasking with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Graduate or equivalent
- GCSEs or equivalent including English Language, Mathematics
This is a fixed term 9-12 month contract to cover maternity leave starting mid July.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Click Here to Apply Now