Check out The Most Innovative, Highly rated Contact Center World Events EVER!
...Thousands of past delegates agree! - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Best Contact Centers in the World 2017
all award winners!STARTS IN:
Network, Learn, benchmark in this unique best practice forum with the best practitioners in the World
...who run centers and take your center to new levels of performance, engage staff, improve service and more!
Desktop Support Technician II
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Stefanini||Location:||Mayfield, Ohio, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 18, 2017||Closing:||Friday, May 12, 2017|
Desktop Support Technician II
Provides desk side support to end-users and will be located onsite at client locations. Is a member of a team that interfaces with a support center and a customer IT support team to achieve deliverables supporting the end users.
- Provide hardware/software support services to onsite client including break/fix
- Implement virus detection and eradication procedures
- Diagnose end-user system failures and implement repair solutions
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral devise failures and implement repair solutions
- Troubleshoot network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the Network
- Providing installation and upgrading services of hardware and software
- Configuration and troubleshooting of phones and other mobile devices, tablets, and PDAs
- Setup and troubleshooting audio/video equipment such as projectors and video conference equipment
- Train and mentor less-experienced team members
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of multiple manufacturers and operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting capability
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete assignments with no supervision
- Ability to search internally/externally for support information
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel locally and in-state to support other sites, if applicable
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance, if travel is required
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- This position includes continuous walking, bending and lifting equipment sometimes up to 50 pounds and engaging in labor related duties of connecting computer equipment
Level of Knowledge, Skills, and Authority
- Knows and applies advanced concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position
- Under minimal supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in nature, but usually involves limited responsibility
- May assist in mentoring and training lower level employees
- Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Click Here to Apply Now