CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Product Data Analyst
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Pasadena, California, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, November 19, 2018|
A Santa Monica-based tech company, EZ Texting's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to any organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique work-space that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last four years running. Come find out why.
EZ Texting is looking for a talented and passionate Product Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence Team.
The Analyst will be responsible for providing multiple types of analyses in support of product development activity. The Analyst will focus on user behavior and partner with the Product Team, UI Designers and Data Scientists/Engineers to analyze our users (behavioral, quantitative, qualitative, demographics, use case, etc.) to measure results, identify problems, surface opportunities, provide insights, inform decisions and support recommendations. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly versatile work environment that values team-based product development to solve business problems and scale for growth.
- Analyze data to drive product decisions (creation, measurement and analysis of product KPIs)
- Create KPIs & dashboards to measure performance and efficacy of existing product features and effectiveness of changes
- Analyze A/B tests and test user hypothesis (including statistical significance)
- Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities while working in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Highly proficient with SQL, advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills (with a focus on quality)
- Experience with A/B testing tools is a plus (Google Analytics, VWO, Fullstory, Pendo)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Data Analysis or Product experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and A/B testing frameworks
- Experience with Pendo & Domo is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Fully paid medical (medical, dental, vision) benefits, 50% for families
- 401 (k) plan
- Unlimited sick leave
- Stock options
- Paid vacation
- Dog friendly office
- General awesomeness
Click Here to Apply Now