Director of Employee Development
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, April 17, 2017|
- The Director of Employee Development manages the Convergent University training program to improve development of our staff. They are responsible for managing Talent Development tracking, reporting and planning for Management and Professional Staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and develop talent to build bench strength throughout company
- Develop Convergent University program to provide training development to agents, leads, supervisors and management staff.
- Develop and deliver curriculum, for management staff development
- Assess and respond to the learning needs of Convergent management staff across all departments and locations.
- Work with HR VP on succession planning and high potential development based on 9 Box distribution
- Coordinate resources to develop technical, operational, interpersonal and leadership skills of Convergent management and professional staff.
- Facilitate and support individual development plans for Convergent management staff.
- Support corporate initiatives through research, resource development, and training delivery.
- Consult with and advise management staff regarding leadership challenges.
- Provide individual coaching as needed for management staff
- Enhance Convergent culture through initiatives and events that reflect our core values.
- Build relationships throughout the company through regular contact with management staff.
- Travel regularly to branch offices to provide training and support to management staff.
- Assist the Leadership Team with projects and initiatives as needed.
- Plan, organize and facilitate on and off-site trainings.
- Continually evaluate training for effectiveness by establishing measurement systems and implementing improvements.
- Provide the appropriate member of management with the results of any completed staff training session, detailing individual results, needs, weaknesses and strengths.
- Learn and utilize accelerated training techniques.
- Manage the Convergent University program and teach courses in area of expertise.
- Incorporate Convergent’s core values into all leadership training programs and ensure that these core values are being adopted.
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SPECIALIZED TRAINING REQUIRED
- Five plus year training/employee development experience.
- BA or higher
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with LMS systems with Captivate or Articulate
- Strong communication and facilitation skills are required.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to create and understand needs assessments, assessment techniques, adult learning theories, and measurement and evaluation models is also plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective training delivery techniques is required.
- Ability to travel to all branch locations domestic and international
Click Here to Apply Now