Director of Training and QA
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, January 3, 2020||Closing:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
Director of Training
Our mission is to create a world-class customer service experience with every customer.
With over 1,000+ employees spread across multiple sites, our organization has many moving pieces. Like a symphony conductor, we need someone who can streamline our quality assurance and training processes and ensure all of our programs are working in harmony, while also developing and executing best-in-class solutions that help ensure our people are prepared for their roles and that make us better each day.
If you’re up to this challenge, we want to meet you.
Our dynamic Training and Quality Assurance teams are currently in search of a Director to lead them and help guide them on their quest to become best-in-class. This position will report directly to our Vice President of Operations.
The successful candidate will:
• Love to tackle challenges and develop innovative solutions to address those challenges
• Be self-driven to achieve excellence in everything they do and to never be satisfied with the status quo
• Be motivated, reliable, and persistent
• Have strong ethics and integrity
• Be enthusiastic, have a positive mindset, and know how to have fun
• Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
• Have successfully built and led training and quality assurance teams with limited resources
• Have a passion for world-class customer service
• Have raving fans in employers and direct reports
• Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team-player
• Able to dig in and “get their hands dirty” when needed
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred); however, equivalent experience will be considered
• Experience working at a Fortune 500 company in customer service or at a large BPO company (preferred)
• 3+ years of experience managing training and quality assurance with budgetary responsibility
• A strong track record of developing innovative training and quality assurance solutions that drive performance, reduce attrition, and deliver strong financial results
• Experience developing innovative solutions to drive world-class customer service
• A strong personal and professional business network and strong list of references
• Must love to read, be a learner at heart and committed to continuous self-improvement
• Define and implement organizational goals for the members of the Quality Assurance and Training Teams including our values, cultural attributes, performance metrics, financial goals, changes to processes/procedures, organizational structure, etc.
• Establish policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure client metrics and financial goals are consistently met.
• Establish organizational and staffing plans that are flexible and that allow the company to meet growth and client requirements, particularly as related to the company’s “peak” season.
• Proactively identify revenue-generating and/or cost-cutting opportunities as well as opportunities to help Inktel consistently provide world-class customer service to its clients.
• Create a strong culture of accountability within the training and quality teams.
• Implement key initiatives to ensure training and quality attrition remains at an acceptable level.
• Drive World-Class training delivery and quality assurance performance and continuous improvement for both departments.
• Coordinate and participate in the development, design and implementation of training materials, training agendas and quality materials/forms to be used in the training, coaching and development of new and existing employees.
• Bea servant leader and conduct training on a periodic basis when needed.
• Ensure every member of the Quality Assurance and Training Excellence Department are clear on their job expectations and responsibilities, are modeling behaviors that accurately represent our STRIVE Values and Cultural Attributes, and are being held accountable to and for ensuring that those who they train and lead are taking actions every day that drive World-Class Customer Experiences and a culture of excellence.
• Proactively conduct training needs and trend analyses to any potential gaps
• Proactively review training materials to identify areas of opportunity and ways to improve the material to enhance learning and drive performance.
• Research and identify technology solutions for a Learning Management System and for virtual training.
• Track and report training and quality performance.
• Keep up to date on best practices in the training and quality assurance fields. Read professional publications and books and attendwebinars/seminars/courses to remain current in industry trends and practices.
• Coordinate the scheduling and implementation of New Hire Training, Cross-training, and Refresher Training classes across the five sites.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written) including strong presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of the organization internally and with clients.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, grow and develop a high-performing team and a strong company culture.
• A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals.
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance and to find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
• Excellent analytical skills; an ability to analyze data directly and glean hidden insights.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and Intermediate PowerPoint skills.
• An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities.
• An absolute obsession with excellence and in improving yourself and your team daily. For you, there is no finish line.
• A strong network of resources including former and current clients, direct reports, etc. that can be leveraged when needed.
• Assertive with a strong sense of urgency.
• Flexibility to travel when needed (both locally within the S. Florida area and nationally). Non-local travel approximately 2-3 times per year.
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Demonstrated forward thinking in areas of customer service and leadership.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan. Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Click Here to Apply Now