Information Technology Jr. Systems Administrator
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 4, 2017|
Come join our thriving team!
Account Control Technology, Inc. (ACT) was established in 1990, driven by the need to improve debt collection and recovery practices. ACT quickly acquired clients nationwide due to its highly successful consultative approach and focus on service. ACT is now one of the nation’s leading debt recovery, accounts receivable management (ARM) and business process outsourcing companies.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and deploy Windows Server infrastructure
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Applying operating systems updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems in timely manner.
- Follow and enforce security compliance standards and Company policies.
- Be able to work outside of normal business hours if needed.
- Be able to travel as needed.
- Maintain monitoring systems such as Solarwinds.
- Maintain Anti Virus Platform such as Sophos
- Maintain proper documentation for change controls and for audit purposes.
- Strong understanding of industry standards or practices, and be able to apply them when needed.
- Be a part of on call support rotation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience as a Systems Administrator\ Systems Engineer required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Windows Server Administration
- Experience with Active Directory and Group policy modelling
- Experience with DNS, DHCP
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing.
- Take and follow direction from remote or local management.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and be capable of working independently most times and with very minimal direction.
- Excellent Follow-up and follow-thru habits.
- Participate in Service Ownership Support team.
- Be able to lift, move and install heavy equipment up to 50 pounds as needed. For example rack-mountable or stand-alone UPS, server, etc.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Click Here to Apply Now