This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Friday, February 9, 2018||Closing:||Wednesday, February 14, 2018|
Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date February 14th 2018
Echo is the developer of the market leading water customer care and billing system, RapidXtra, and a specialist outsourced provider of complex multi-channel customer contact services and comprehensive debt recovery solutions. We have an exciting opportunity for an Applications Consultant to join the RapidXtra department.
- Following quality sub processes and identifying improvements to the Rapid QMS
- Facilitate and maintain excellent communication between the Rapid Service desk, Rapid developers and clients.
- Completing timesheets accurately everyday
Experience, Skills and Behaviours
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role with a desire to develop in a role with exposure to a wide breadth of activities with the product/customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrate a track record of engagement with clients, on-site, during a requirements/design project phase
- Experience in a Testing role is desirable however training will be given for someone with a strong understanding of, and aptitude for, Testing practices and processes
- Previous experience in the Utility markets, in particular the water industry, is desirable, but not essential for the right candidate
- Previous experience and gained knowledge of billing systems is desirable.
- Previous experience of facilitating workshops for clients is essential with the confidence and ability to run and lead workshops alone.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines within project plans.
- Problem solving - ability to use logic and methods solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- IT Literate
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients and customers.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- General consultancy to the client, providing both application and industry knowledge.
- As experience and knowledge of the Rapid software is gained, taking responsibility and accountability for successful implementation of Rapid software at client site
- Testing support during client implementations post-delivery, including regular updates to clients, supporting at client sites when required.
- Actively working to achieve new chargeable work, such as license sales and new changes
- Problem form test condition preparation and execution in accordance with test plans, including creation of test proof documents as and when required
- Change form test condition preparation and execution including the generation of test plans and scripts in line with the functional design documents
- Regression test condition preparation and execution, for code release to clients
- Good communication with developers, application consultant team, and clients
- Support UAT testing in line with customer requirements and test plans
- Managing version releases to clients and creating the appropriate documentation
- Degree level qualified or relevant equivalent qualification or experience
- ISEB or equivalent is essential
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and work at client site including overnight stays as and when required Clean Driving licence
If you are interested in applying for the above role please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to IWantToWork@echo-ms.com. The closing date for this vacancy is 14 February 2018.
Click Here to Apply Now