Junior IT Project Manager
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, September 12, 2019||Closing:||Friday, September 27, 2019|
IndiaClosing date September 27th 2019
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join the South Staffordshire Plc. Project Management Team as Jr. IT PM Analyst. Key activities includes:
- Standardising the processes involved in the execution of projects.
- Planning, resource management and scheduling
- Document management and status reporting Project administration & Audit
The role for the PMO is to assist and to provide:
- Governance. Ensure that decisions are taken by the right people, based on the right information. The governance role is to include remote audits or reviews, ensuring accountability at all levels.
- Transparency. To be responsible for providing information and being the single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making and provided to people in a way they can understand.
- Reusability. To facilitate the sharing of knowledge. To stop project teams from reinventing the wheel and makes the PMO working with the Head of IT Change the central point for lessons learned, templates and best practice.
- Delivery support. To make it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, providing training, coaching, mentoring and quality assurance.
- Traceability. To provide the function for managing documentation and project history.
The PMO role will undertake a blend of activities, and provide a range of services tailored to the needs of the organisation as agreed with the Head of IT change including but not limited to:
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Managing the resources for projects
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects
- Tracking and managing multiple aspects of the projects & portfolio
- Reporting on multiple aspects of the portfolio.
Click Here to Apply Now