|Company:||Convergent||Location:||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, October 24, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
SUMMARY: Manages and coordinates activities, initiatives, and financial operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to business need.
- Lead a team of 70+ agents and 3+ supervisors.
- Create and implement
strategyto ensure performance objectives are met.
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of agents and supervisors
- Monitor and review individual and team performance.
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to
companyand client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required
- Monitor and analyze
productivityof agents; generate reports based on analysis.
- Field questions from team and client contacts; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide coaching and development feedback and provide leadership to all staff.
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with attendance, dress code, and all company policies.
- Maintain contact with
clientas determined by management.
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct monthly/annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Administer performance improvement plans and disciplinary warnings as needed.
- Train, motivate, develop and reward agents.
- Responds to and works to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Possess working knowledge of utility industry regulated market credit/collections practices
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory or management experience
- Thorough knowledge of Avaya
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Calculate figures and amounts.
- Analyze statistical requirements
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understand and respond to
- Manage by Walking Around (MBWA)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
Click Here to Apply Now