Contact Center Operations Manager
|Company:||Intelligent Contacts, Inc||Location:||Plano, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, February 2, 2018|
Intelligent Contacts is a fast-growing Texas company that helps healthcare providers create great patient experiences through hosted communication and payment solutions. Solutions are currently in production at 47 of the top 100 healthcare systems and 13 of the top 25. You are the key to making that 100 of 100! We are expanding our team and are actively looking for:
Contact Center Implementation Manager
Have you managed a Call Center or led a team in a Contact Center? Hop over to the technology provider side. This may be a great next career step up!
As part of the Client Services organization, the Implementation Manager aka "Contact Center Sherpa" provides guidance and expertise for new clients during implementation. They coach assigned clients on best practices through setup and during their first 90 days in production. Post-implementation this person will continue to provide ongoing expertise to 5 – 12 assigned VIP clients assisting them with day-to-day contact center system administration, campaign management, best practices, and basic performance monitoring associated with their inbound and outbound campaign effectiveness.
This team also assists in the planning, implementation, setup, and training assigned clients on their hosted contact center, corporate PBX, SMS (text messaging), web chat, and related hosted communication services.
- Provide operational and basic technical dialer administration for client system administrators/business users.
- Guide client call strategies based on best practices and desired campaign results
- Perform user administration and basic system administrative tasks as requested
- Act as an escalation point to support client staff on difficult or performance issues.
- Support client efforts in campaign design, call lists, filters, and how/when to call
- Propose ideas and strategies to increase Right Party Contacts - RPC’s.
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide secondary monitoring to help clients comply with FDCPA, TCPA, and similar state and federal regulations.
- Monitor real time dashboards, call results, and performance reports to recommend strategies for improvement
- Act as a liaison between Information Technology and clients for support issues, feature requests, and ideas for future enhancement. (turn technical stuff into human speak)
- Perform system training for client system administrators and call center managers.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- 2+ years Call Center Management, call center team lead, or related experience
- Strong knowledge of call center technologies, processes, and procedures
- Ability to explain call center strategies and best practices to non-call center business leaders
- Working knowledge of compliance rules such as TCPA, FDCPA, and similar federal & state regulations
- Experience in healthcare revenue cycle management, collections, technical support, recruiting, mortgage, or similar financial services
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be self-directed and capable of working on several projects and efforts simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience
Compensation: Salary + bonus + comprehensive benefits package
Benefits include: Company paid health insurance, paid vacation, holidays, company matched 401k, and more.
This is a full time position based in the Plano Texas headquarters office.
Click Here to Apply Now