|Company:||Teleforge Communications||Location:||South Africa|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 4, 2017|
To provide client centric reception services to the business to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Receive and direct visitors by being professional and client centric.
- Deal with client needs by directing calls, handling queries and general assistance.
- To handle general customer relations by sending out customer satisfactory surveys
- Data capturing of client information on customer relation management system online
- Maintenance of customer information, documentation online and Dropbox
- General administrative roles consisting of filing, general orders, stationary orders, meetings etc.
- Ensure smooth running of meetings by co-ordinating boardroom bookings, catering and preparing rooms.
- Ensure documentation are up to date and all in accordance to the regulations
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Diploma: Secretarial, Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
1 - 2 years secretarial or administration
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis and capturing
- Customer relations skills
- Microsoft Office
- Policies and procedures
- Vision and strategy
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Continuous Learning
- High-Impact Communication
- Contributing to Team Success
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Planning, Organizing, Capturing
Salary & Benefits
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28 February 2017
Click Here to Apply Now