CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, August 15, 2017|
The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for supporting AR Coordinator with accounts receivable activities, supporting cash team with daily bank wires, and the Accounting Manager with monthly reports.
- Reconcile and analyze customer accounts.
- Post and balance daily cash/checks or wire receipts to accounts.
- Ensure all receipts are posted and allocated accurately in accordance with customer’s remittance advice on a timely basis.
- Contact customers regarding missing remittances or remittance discrepancies, and assist with problem solving and trouble-shooting.
- Initiate all collections to collect on past due accounts via phone calls, or email correspondence.
- Enter and post daily bank wires in Treasury Management System
- Run financial reports in Oracle and update month-end reports.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, two year college certificate preferred.
- 1-3 years of A/R and clerical accounting experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- 10 key by touch.
- Great planning & organizing skills.
- Proficiency with Excel Spread sheets and Microsoft Office.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now