Customer Journey Lead
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Monday, July 9, 2018||Closing:||Thursday, August 9, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||35,000.00 GBP|
Role: Customer Journey Lead
A rapidly growing organisation are looking for a Customer Journey Lead to join their Customer Experience team during a period of real excitement.
- Act as the voice of the customer; gather objective, human insight to inform decisions which often involve balancing competing interests. This could include qualitative desk research, conducting customer interviews, small focus groups or surveys to bring to life who their proposition is for and what they really value, and communicating this effectively in the business
- Define and maintain journey maps for end to end customer experiences, working collaboratively with relevant teams (support the facilitation of journey mapping workshops where necessary)
- Set up a tool/system for effective journey mapping to meet the needs of the business, and to act as a go to reference point as they build and refine experiences
- Work with relevant teams to ensure efficient, joined up delivery of coherent customer-led experiences, and to prioritise and deliver day 2 improvements. Specifically:
- Input journey delivery requirements into project management planning activities
- Act as a regular point of reference for the tech team as they create wireframes, high resolution designs for front end and back end interfaces
- Draft or provide a second opinion on customer communications and front-end wording, to ensure the complexity of insurance is made distinctively clear for customers.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure end to end member/customer communications are consistent in substance and brand identity
- Represent the desired customer experience as an input for business analysts as they gather detailed systems or operational requirements
- Input into and support agent team leaders as they define and maintain FAQs and operations guides for product launches, ensuring a consistent experience across channels
- Support the delivery of agreed improvements/adjustments to parts of the experience delivered by third parties
- Stay tuned into other impressive experiences within the industry and beyond that they can take inspiration from, and feed this into your thinking and journey mapping work
The successful applicant will have experience in Customer Insight, Customer Journey mapping or Customer Experience.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now