Roles and Responsibilities : TEAM LEADER
- Manage the day-to-day Planning, operation and problem-solving of a team of 15-20 resources
- Develop team to ensure delivery of consistently superior quality
- Ability to independently handle transitioning of new procedures
- Drive the team to be client/customer-focused, owns training and development to team.
- Take ownership on delivering service level components, quality and targets and drive and motivates the team to achieve management goals
- Effectively track and analyze the performance of individual team members and provide effective coaching and feedback
- Compiling all External and Internal reports
- Act as the communication conduit between team and management
- Effectively implement HR and Operations policies, manage floor and drive people to adhere to schedule
- Problem Resolution, as well as to make recommendations on process development based on analysis and customer and team feedback
Desired Candidate Profile : Minimum 2 years of experience as a Team Leader, Experience in International voice process, 2 years of experience in handling team is must.
Perks and Benefits: 5 days working