Business Development Manager
|Posted:||Friday, January 27, 2017|
Do you think you have what it takes to excel in selling top products worldwide and grow revenue through the partner channel? Are you passionate about information technology because you know how much it can positively impact lives? Bring that passion to Phonexia where you can exceed our goals and objectives.
We are looking for a goal-oriented Business Development Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets.
You should be energetic and communicative, a hunter with strong personal skills who is able to build a new and long-term relationship from scratch. We are looking for someone interested in doing business globally not locally.
Challenge us with your ideas. Boldly convince us of their merit. Be wise enough to recognize when they fall short, or flat, and welcome the constructive criticism of your colleagues and peers.
Are you with us?
We expect you to:
- Work with partners and clients around the world.Build relationships with key partner stakeholders and decision makers, influence partner strategies and investments towards Phonexia.
- Provide market feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Attend industry functions, such as association conferences.
- Recruit and onboard new Phonexia partners.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve Phonexia’s ambitious growth.
- Understand and report category-specific trends that shift the strategic direction of accounts.
- Provide our business partners with quality service to successfully promote and sell our software.
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, and position them against competitors.
- Self-motivated, result driven, responsive and organized attitude compatible with our small, but growing company.
- Being able to communicate with technical as well as business people at all levels of an organization (project manager, CTO, CEO).
- Ability to manage complex relationships, projects, negotiations and problems.
- Fluent English speaker able to handle business and technical discussions in a clear, compelling and audience appropriate manner.
- Experience with selling to defense/security sectors would be a plus but not required.
- ICT/technology background overview, keen to acquire desired knowledge.
- Experience with building a WW network of partners is considered a great advantage.
- Motivational and competitive package.
- Work in a company developing state of the art technologies.
- Flexible working hours to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Kind environment, full of intelligent and easy-going people.
- The possibility and space for self-realization and personal development.
Interested in joining us?
Send us a few words about yourself, together with your CV, to email@example.com. Call +420 511 205 265 should you need more information. We look forward to meeting you.
Click Here to Apply Now