CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 4, 2017|
The File Processor is responsible for processing, generating and confirming electronic files.
- Process, generate, and confirm electronic files from various clients using FTP sites, SFTP, Secure Websites, and emails.
- Verify and confirm statements with Bookkeeping and Client Services Departments
- Maintain client and vendor profiles and accounts
- Review, input, and verify all file account information
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of files and reports
- Responsible for Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Client files and reports
- Maintain well-organized file management systems and databases, according to protocol
- Track, record, and schedule file processing tasks using the Task
Manager, Individual Logs, and Electronic Logs
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (ie Word, Excel, Access)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work weekends and possible holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now