Head of Customer Operations
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||Closing:||Friday, December 8, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||65,000.00 GBP|
Job Reference: DJHC4250
Job Title: Head of Customer Operations
Location: Central Scotland
Salary: Up to £65k salary + bonus
I am looking for a dynamic Head of Customer Operations to lead a team of Senior Managers and their teams within a multi-channel servicing function. Process improvement and customer excellence transformation will be a big part of this role.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and enjoy driving change, then this role could be for you!
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the team provides an excellent service to customers
- Management of a third-party relationship
- Effective documentation of processes
- Employee training & development ensuring regular documented reviews of individual performance, including staff one to one’s meetings, where appropriate, and quality and productivity monitoring
- Accountable for identifying and planning for Learning and Development needs for direct reports
- Develops & improves client relationships maintaining and exceeding service excellence
- Manages the department budget & forecasts
- Maximises business opportunities through building & developing stakeholder relationships
- Successfully implements change to own area, and encourages processes improvement, inspiring people to respond positively to change, and ensuring minimal service disruption
- Support business projects with the relevant skilled resource where required
This role requires significant transformation management and implementation, so you must be able to demonstrate an ability to drive change through others. Knowledge of process improvement methodologies will be an advantage.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now