|Company:||VIPdesk Connect||Location:||Alexandria, Virginia, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, July 26, 2017|
The part-time Executive Assistant position is designed to support the CEO primarily, as well as provide additional support for the company’s Executive and HQ team members. Based out of VIPdesk Connects’ corporate headquarters located in Old Town Alexandria, this is a part-time position that requires 15-20 hours per week. This high-energy individual will provide general administrative support (editing, printing, filing, supplies, and shipping); assist with projects as needed; create and format documents and PPTs; make travel arrangements; plan meetings; run errands and other responsibilities as requested.
This position includes a varied work day with a combination of office and personal errand running and support. VIPdesk Connect provides customer service for luxury brands. Therefore, the culture is one of service, and this role enables the CEO and team to be able to execute on companywide initiatives.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- General meeting planning: Invite, coordinate and confirm participants
- Make travel arrangements (air, car, train, hotel reservations), confirmations
- Meeting preparation: Contact clients, partners and other parties to confirm meeting details.
- Create and print PPTs and other documentation for meetings
- Meeting follow-up: Type notes and distribute follow-up information to internal team members and help track progress/completion against targeted date(s).
- Research: Conduct online and offline research as part of assigned projects.
- Ordering: Office supplies ordering
- Facilitate and manage mail and shipping
- Answer phones, distribute calls and take messages as needed
- Errand running: Ability to get around town
- Experience in an administrative assistant capacity
- Strong PPT and Word editing/formatting skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to proofread presentations and documents for spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Exceptional attention to details
- Excellent research and investigative abilities using the Internet
- Highly self-motivated, results-driven and able to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior time-management skills along with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service experience
- Demonstrates professionalism, tact, detail orientation, and strong sense of urgency
- Exercises initiative and calculated decision-making
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background and employment reference security check
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
Click Here to Apply Now